BACKGROUND INFORMATION as per par. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03
We would like to inform you that your personal data, taken from registrations or bookings, will be used by the Hotel Paba fully respecting the fundamental principles detailed in Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June, 2003, which is the code protecting personal details.
- Users data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
- The processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes.
- It is necessary to consent to the treatment of your personal data. In the case of a refusal to consent it will not be possible to provide the services referred to above.
- You can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 sending an email to email@example.com
- The owner and responsible for data is TECO S.a.s. of Bardini Alberta. – Via Carlo Valvassori Peroni 74/2- 20133- Milano.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website, when visited by a user, sends to the user’s browser. These text cookies are then stored on the user’s computer and are used by the same website the next time the user browses them.
This site uses only “technical” cookies:
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
To learn more about cookies are managed on different browsers: