SECURITY POLICIES OF OUR WEBSITE AND USER INFORMATION
We would like to inform you that your personal data, taken from registrations or bookings, will be used by the Hotel Paba fully respecting the fundamental principles detailed in Art. 13 of Reg. EU 679/2016 European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (hereinafter also referred to as “the Regulation”)
- Users data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
- The processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes.
- It is necessary to consent to the treatment of your personal data. In the case of a refusal to consent it will not be possible to provide the services referred to above.
- You can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The owner and responsible for data is TECO S.a.s. of Bardini Alberta. – Via Carlo Valvassori Peroni 74/2- 20133- Milano.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website, when visited by a user, sends to the user’s browser. These text cookies are then stored on the user’s computer and are used by the same website the next time the user browses them.
This site uses only “technical” cookies:
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
To learn more about cookies are managed on different browsers:
Monitoring and statistics: (use of google analytics)
This website may use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer to help analyse how you use the website. The information about the use of the website (including your IP address) obtained through the cookies will be sent and stored on a Google server in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of analysing your use of the website, compiling reports on website traffic for the website owner and providing additional services relating to the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or where such third parties process the above information on Google’s behalf. In no case will Google associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can avoid the installation of cookies by changing your browser settings, but please note that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You may revoke your consent to the future collection and storage of data at any time. To this end, our contact details are shown in the imprint. Alternatively, you can use the Google Analytics deactivation add-on http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en, if it is available for your browser.
To learn about the privacy policies of Google, you are invited to visit the website: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
By using our website, you are consenting to the processing of your data by Google for the methods and purposes indicated above.
Wordfence is a third-party software used for the functionality of the site, especially for protection against hacker attacks, viruses, spam, etc.
WPML Multilingual CMS, String Translation
Use technical cookies for language selection.